Amime. Randomness. Shorts.

Welcome to my blog. Expect anything when I feel like it. I will update this all later.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Anime Resume - To Be Updated As Needed

Below is just a list of anime I have watched, with a note added if I felt like saying something about it. This is mainly for reference because I do get curious to what I have and haven't watched. It can take me anywhere from a day to months to finish a series. 'DNF' of course means I did not finish the series, but I did watch at least 3 episodes...otherwise this list would be longer.

-.hack//SIGN [DNF]
-Amagami SS
-Angel Beats
-Arakawa Under the Bridge
-Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge [DNF]
-Azumanga Daioh
-B Gata H Kei
-Banner of the Stars [DNF]
-Betterman [DNF]
-Blue Submarine No. 6
-Crest of the Stars [DNF]
-Cowboy Bebop
-Cyborg 009 [DNF]
-Death Note [DNF]
-Digimon
-Dragonball [DNF]
-Dragonball Z
-Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure [DNF]
-FLCL
-Gantz
-Gunslinger Girl
-Gunslinger Girl -Il Teatrino-
-Highschool of the Dead
-Hokuto no Ken/Fist of the North Star [DNF]
-K-On!
-K-On!!
-Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama
-Kampfer
-Kanokon
-Kanon (2006)
-Karekano
-KissXSis
-Ladies Versus Butlers
-Love Hina [DNF]
-Midori Days [DNF]
-Mobile Fighter G Gundam
-Mobile Suit Gundam [DNF]
-Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny[DNF]
-Mobile Suit Gundam Wing [DNF]
-Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam [DNF]
-My Bride Is a Mermaid [DNF]
-My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute (OreImo)
-Neon Genesis Evangelion [DNF]
-Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara Ne
-Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-Tachi
-Ouran High School Host Club
-Outlaw Star [DNF]
-Panty and Stocking With Garterbelt
-Peach Girl
-Pokemon
-Robotech [DNF]
-Rurouni Kenshin
-Sailor Moon
-Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei [DNF]
-School Days
-Serial Experiments Lain [DNF]
-Shinryaku! Ika Musume
-Sora no Woto
-Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru [DNF]
-Speed Racer [DNF]
-Suzuka
-Tenchi in Tokyo
-Tenchi Muyo! (OAV 1,2,3)
-Tenchi Universe
-Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
-The Big O
-The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya S1,S2
-Toradora!
-Trigun [DNF]
-Voltron [DNF]
-Welcome to the NHK!
-Witch Hunter Robin [DNF]
-Working!!
-Yosuga no Sora
-Yu-Gi-Oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment