Amime. Randomness. Shorts.

Welcome to my blog. Expect anything when I feel like it. I will update this all later.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Formal Welcome. O HAI.

Pretty much just setting this post up to give people a background on myself. You know, since going to someones Myspace or Facebook page takes too much time or whatever, but whatever, here we go.

I am a Filipino named Kirk. Currently attending courses at UMBC for computer engineering. I like long walks on the beach (literally), and I take interest in many things. I'm a gamer, otaku, airsoft/milsimer, martial artist, etc. As a career, I of course want to do engineering, but wouldn't mind doing so for the military. Actual plan is to go for officer program for either Army or Marines, probably the marines.

I honestly kinda suck at blogging so expect a rant on a random topic for the most part whenever I post, even though I primarily intend to write about anime, airsoft, and probably (but highly doubtfully) shorts, because well...I like shorts. They're comfy and easy to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment