Amime. Randomness. Shorts.

Welcome to my blog. Expect anything when I feel like it. I will update this all later.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Final week of Spring 2010

So basically starting yesterday was the week with the final episodes of the shows I've been watching this season, or so I think since I have no idea about K-On!!. Its been quite a freaking season. So far I finished B Gata H Kei and the ending was alot better than I thought it would be. I fully accept it. Since its Friday, I'm currently downloading the last episode of Angel Beats. Can't wait to see the endings to Angel Beats, Working!, and Arakawa Under the Bridge.

Full summary with power rankings to come as soon as I finish this season....except not really sure about K-On!! except it doesn't really matter since the season really disappointed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment