Amime. Randomness. Shorts.

Welcome to my blog. Expect anything when I feel like it. I will update this all later.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall 2010 Chart, kinda late


Key:
Green - Following already
Blue - Going to give it a shot
Red - Dropped already
No Color - I don't care


The Fall season begun like last week and it kind of caught me off guard. I won't lie, walking into this season the only show I was looking forward to was Arakawa Under the Bridge x2, but there's a bit more on my plate now. I watched Arakawa just a little bit ago and was quite impressed. Similar style to the last season, so I'm in for a nice continuation of the story, if you can say it even has one. One of the other shows that I recently watched caught me completely off guard. That would be Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. Done in Cartoon Network cartoon-cartoon style, the show is basically two mini episodes during one showing. It was a nice and different touch which won me over for nostalgias sake. The art style touches home, and the characters are quite intriguing. Iron Man was rather disappointing to me. Not sure what I was really expecting, but it didn't wow me or anything. The art style felt kind of western to me, maybe that threw me off, but as for now, I couldn't really get into the show. I'm currently working on My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! (Ore No Imouto), which I'm seemingly enjoying. I dunno why, I just find it kind of funny I suppose. Maybe I'm expecting a KissxSis twist or what not, hell if I know. But thats really all for now. I plan to watch the 2nd season of A Certain Magical Index, but I want to finish the first season first. Also plan to watch Soredemo Machi Wa Mawatteiru to see how it is. Hopefully it's similar to Working! from a spring season, but it is done by Shaft rather than A-1. Last but not least, have to watch Bakuman at request of one of my friends, although I have indeed been intrigued about the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment