Amime. Randomness. Shorts.

Welcome to my blog. Expect anything when I feel like it. I will update this all later.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

K-On!! Season2 = The Slow Tortoise

Slow and steady wins the race...or rather in this case, slow and steady ends up awesome.


I know I was totally bashing on K-On!! in my earlier posts, but near the end I came to accept it and I loved it. There was somewhat of story movement in the end, plus it was sad knowing that the series was coming to a close. I know know whats going on there. When the show first started, I would talk to my girlfriend about how the episodes alternated between being awesome and meh, and then suddenly the whole thing with having to graduate and move onto college kicked in. The season had its laughed and had more character building, and apparently its not over.


I personally don't know what KyotoAnimation can do with a K-On! movie...but I won't lie when I say that I'm looking forward to it. I'm pretty sure a third season is going to come, but I doubt its going to be focuses on Azusa, Ui, and Jun as a few episodes led me to believe...plus I think it would be awesome.

Character Rankings after K-On!
Yui > Mugi > Mio > Nodoka > Ritsu > Azusa

Character Rankings after K-On!!
Mugi > Jun > Azusa > Ritsu > Nodoka > Ui > Mio > Ton-Chan > Yui

Yui just went full retarded, bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment