Amime. Randomness. Shorts.

Welcome to my blog. Expect anything when I feel like it. I will update this all later.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

DONT YOU MESS THIS UP AIC

Don't do to Tsukasa Ayatsuji's arc what you did to Rihoko Sakurai's arc. God I will tear you up if you do so. I was really excited about Rihoko's arc too. It's cool though, Haruka and Ai's arc were amazing...but I was looking forward to Tsukasa's from the start. She's god-tier in my book.

BTW This is Ayatsuji. Yeah, she has issues. Shes perfect :D

Damn straight I still mad about Rihoko's arc haha.

In other news, North Korea is showing off again...I hope we go tear their shiz up.
Also, I am downloading Yosuga no Sora 8 right now. As soon as I get done re-reading the Amagami mangas I'll get right on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment