Amime. Randomness. Shorts.

Welcome to my blog. Expect anything when I feel like it. I will update this all later.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Rihoko's Monologue




"Junichi, you and I…
From kindergarten to elementary school, middle school, and high school…
We’ve always been childhood friends.
You’re also my first crush and the target of my one-sided love…
I like you, Junichi. Hehe…
But you didn’t notice these feelings of mine at all.
Kanae-chan said,
“Anyway, you’re just too shy, Rihoko! And Tachibana-kun is too thick-headed!”
about us.
What Kanae-chan said is probably true.
She also said, “you have to be more upfront with your feelings,” but…
Hmm…
I was going to really try my best…
But why won’t you notice it?
Maybe you’re thick-headed, just like Kanae-chan said. Hehe.
Rukko-senpai and Manaka-senpai from the Tea Club could easily tell that I like you.
As for the reason why, it’s probably because I just couldn’t stop myself from talking about you all the time… hehe.
Just like Kanae-chan, they seem to think that I’m worrying too much.
But… I wouldn’t mind if things stayed this way.
I mean, you’ve always been there for me since we were small.
And you’d be sure to help me whenever I was troubled, saying, “you’re hopeless, Rihoko.”
I’m already more than happy with this kind of relationship.
Though, if you were to find a girl that you like…
If a girl who also likes you were to appear…
Then I…
Hmm… I guess I have to hurry and tell you my feelings.
If I told you properly that I like you,
and if you’d accept my feelings while saying, “you’re hopeless, Rihoko,” like you usually do…
I would be so happy.
Hehe… photos of you and me since we were small are pinned up on the corkboard in my room.
It’d be nice if I could pin up more and more photos of our memories from now on.
And… if, someday, there’d be a photo where you and I are more than just childhood friends…
If I could pin up a photo like that…
It’d be nice."

Episode 20 was such a kick in the balls...I got trolled. Badly. Rihoko got friend-zoned. Badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment